A part-time hourly position consisting of mostly evening hours on weekends. Mandatory vaccination is required. Present from start to finish for 90% of 150 shows a year primarily at assigned venue however able to work any PTG Live events. Maintain department assets, manage workflow, and maintain primary venue infrastructure, and follow show procedure. All employee handbook benefits apply.
- Large Scale lighting design and setup
- Complex lighting operation control utilizing MA, ETC, High End, Martin, and Avoloites
- Truss rigging and cable design and setup
- Professional understanding of lighting components Source 4 lekos, Pars, Fresnel’s, CYC, LED, Moving Lights. Clearcom and Follow spots
- Electrical knowledge of load balancing and distribution of large 3 phase power systems
- Awareness of industry-standard OSHA regulation, ANSI standards, and NEC.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer and IT in both Mac and PC
- Self-motivated friendly strong communication skills
- Willingness to teach potential future employees
- Artistic problem solving of both people and equipment
- Strong passion of Music
Interested applicants should send their resume and general availability to firstname.lastname@example.org