Riverside Theater Ghost Tours
It's going to be a spooky spring! Due to overwhelming demand, we're bringing back the Riverside Theater Ghost Tours on April 16th + 17th. Whether you're a skeptic or looking to celebrate halfway to Halloween, you'll be entertained with historical tidbits and spine-tingling tales.
Riverside Theater Ghost Tours
Friday, April 16 • Saturday, April 17
» Friday and Saturday - Tours Every 15 Minutes, starting at 6pm and ending at 11pm.
• 60-minute tour of hot spots for paranormal activity (not normally open to the public)
• Learn historical tidbits about the Riverside from haunted historians
• Hear spine-tingling tales and hear unexplainable, eerie EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon) from past ghost hunts
• Bar service available before and after tours…hey, it’s Milwaukee after all!
* All tours will be mask required and limited to small groups of 10 or fewer in order to maintain social distancing. *
The Late Night Ghost Hunt
Extremely Limited Number of Tickets Available!
Two Nights Only, April 16 and 17
• Exclusive 3-hour investigation (11:30 PM – 2:30 AM) starting on stage with a séance led by a medium who’s no stranger to the spiritual energy of the theater
• Includes access to ghost hunting equipment such as digital voice recorders (for capturing EVPs), infrared thermometer, EMF detectors, spirit box and MORE!
• Spend the night exploring hot spots in the theater with the help of experienced paranormal investigators
• Souvenir gift commemorative Riverside Theater Ghost Tour ‘All Access’ Laminate
Private Tours and Ghost Hunts
Private tours and ghost hunts also available for a personal, private customized paranormal experience.
To ensure that you stay safe while you’re spooked, the following safety procedures will be in place during the tours:
- Masks are required at all times when inside the Riverside and during the tour.
- If a guest does not have a mask, one will be provided at no cost upon entry. There will also be Ghost Tour glow in the dark masks available for sale.
- All guests are subject to a touchless forehead temperature check prior to entering the building. A guest and the party they are with will not be admitted if an elevated temperature (100°F or above) is detected.
- Social distancing on the tour is required and there will be plenty of space available to keep an appropriate distance.
- Up to 10 people will be allowed on the tour at one time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and throughout the tour.
- The tour route and restrooms will be sanitized in between tours.
- Each night the Riverside will be professionally cleaned and sanitized.
If you were exposed to COVID-19 recently, or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help keep everyone safe by joining us another time.
Please note that procedures and expectations are subject to change based on guidance from the city and state health departments. If you have any questions about safety procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office at 414-286-3205.
Updated COVID-19 Policy for Pabst Theater Group Venues
THE PABST THEATER GROUP REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING FOR ENTRY TO ALL SHOWS:
- Valid proof of full vaccination for all guests over 12 years of age (final dose must be at least 14 days prior to event)
- Valid proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show for all guests over 12 years of age
- Guests under 12 years of age are not required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, but are required to wear masks.
- Masks are encouraged for all guests, but not required unless under 12 years of age
The Pabst Theater Group requests customers comply with all CDC guidelines relating to masks.
Current CDC Guidelines:
Certain events may have enhanced safety policies relating to vaccine, testing or masks based on artist request, local guidelines or other outstanding conditions.
To ensure you have the most current information please check the individual Event Page for additional guidelines and requirements specific to the event you are attending
Parking & Directions
SMALL PURSES ONLY, PLEASE. PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
To efficiently create a positive and safe experience for all patrons, only small purses (13″W x 4″D x 9″H and smaller) are allowed into the theater and all are subject to search.
All other bags including backpacks and oversized purses are strictly prohibited and bag storage is NOT available at The Pabst, The Riverside, Turner Hall Ballroom or The Back Room @ Colectivo.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AND ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO ANY OF THE VENUES.
Weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, electronic smoking devices (vapes, Juuls, etc.), oversized bags, backpacks, outside food and beverages including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, illegal substances, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, laptops, professional audio recording devices (unless approved by artist), and any professional photography equipment. The use of vape pens inside the venues are prohibited as well.
PLAN AHEAD: LEAVE YOURSELF EXTRA TIME
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before you want to be in your seat to allow time to go through our security check. Please leave large bags at home or in your car.
We are not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Thank you for helping to make all of our events efficient, enjoyable and safe for all.