with special guests The Infamous Stringdusters
- Feb. 19, 2022 / Saturday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Updated COVID-19 Policy for Pabst Theater Group Venues
THE PABST THEATER GROUP REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING FOR ENTRY TO ALL SHOWS:
- Valid proof of full vaccination for all guests over 12 years of age (final dose must be at least 14 days prior to event)
- Valid proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show for all guests over 12 years of age
- Guests under 12 years of age are not required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, but are required to wear masks.
- Masks are encouraged for all guests, but not required unless under 12 years of age
The Pabst Theater Group requests customers comply with all CDC guidelines relating to masks.
Current CDC Guidelines:
Certain events may have enhanced safety policies relating to vaccine, testing or masks based on artist request, local guidelines or other outstanding conditions.
To ensure you have the most current information please check the individual Event Page for additional guidelines and requirements specific to the event you are attending
Parking & Directions
SMALL PURSES ONLY, PLEASE. PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
To efficiently create a positive and safe experience for all patrons, only small purses (13″W x 4″D x 9″H and smaller) are allowed into the theater and all are subject to search.
All other bags including backpacks and oversized purses are strictly prohibited and bag storage is NOT available at The Pabst, The Riverside, Turner Hall Ballroom or The Back Room @ Colectivo.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AND ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO ANY OF THE VENUES.
Weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, electronic smoking devices (vapes, Juuls, etc.), oversized bags, backpacks, outside food and beverages including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, illegal substances, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, laptops, professional audio recording devices (unless approved by artist), and any professional photography equipment. The use of vape pens inside the venues are prohibited as well.
PLAN AHEAD: LEAVE YOURSELF EXTRA TIME
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before you want to be in your seat to allow time to go through our security check. Please leave large bags at home or in your car.
We are not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Thank you for helping to make all of our events efficient, enjoyable and safe for all.